Monday, December 24, 2007

Hello Folks!!! Interesting introductory mail.

An antonym to my previous blog, let me give you some idea on how to compose a introductory message to you team mates at your new office. I always believe that "first impression is the best impression" and there should not be any excuse sending a introductory mail to your team mates. The very thought of writing one such was because when i joined ALU i wanted to give a different introductory mail altogether and surprise people.

Anyways dont want to keep you people bored :).. Here are few good mail composition of introductory mails sent by people across various life styles..

****************************************************************************
Sub : Introductory message from X
Hello All,
This is Ramakrishnan Venkataramana Ramoorthy , quite a big name indeed!!! But i have excused you all from calling me as short as Ram.

I basically hail from a small town near trichy in tamilnadu . I had been working with X company for the past 3 years. It would be a great pleasure for me to work in this team and bring the best out of me.
************************************************************************

Sub : Greetings !!!
Hello folks,
I am Ramkumar Shah, a new employee of Alcatel-Lucent and a new member of the systems team family. My roots and my native is Abu, a beautiful place in Rajasthan but have been a Bangalorean all my life.

I was associated with LG Soft India Pvt Ltd (the only organization I have worked for) before joining this organization. I have a work-ex of 3 years.
My hobbies are playing the electronic keyboard, acting in stage plays, reading mystery novels and as most guys, watching and playing cricket.:)
Looking forward for a memorable experience of working with you all and enjoying my tenure here.

*************************************************************************

2 comments:

Vijesh said...

Most em brassing email one can sent to his colleagues is such kind.

SILLYGIRLY said...

Amazin help thanku