Thursday, December 27, 2007

The best Invitation i have received !!!

Folks , please take your time to stop here and your are going to witness one of the best invitation that i have received. From that time ,am have been moved by this Invitation. So make sure you go through and prepare one for yourself when the times comes....

My close friend DK happened to sent us this invitation, We all knew this was coming but we never expected one such invitation :-)

Please read the invitation further ,

Subject : Sorry for the late Information : Invitation Attached

Hi All,

Some of you already know this and my apologies to the
others for not announcing it earlier; I wanted to keep
it low key until everything was planned and in place.
Hope you all understand!!!

Anyway, after much apprehension and hesitation, I am
tying the knot on Feb 2, 2008. Kindly keep
your calendars open because I would love to see you
there! Please understand I am the first guy from the class to do so.

I have attached the invitation which contains the
itinerary.

Do have a look at it. Will keep you posted on further
happenings.

Wish me the best. See you there!


Follow the link below to find the invitation...
For a movie version please check out on the left side of the invitation.

To view the Invitation please
Click Here

Need your esteemed presence on this occassion..

Regards,

4 comments:

Vijesh said...

Even I guessed a prank :)

DK said...

You should have attached the Invitation also if possible...

Srihari said...

hmm... i haven't attached it m but i have give it as a link.. check out.. nyways it was a nice from u , dk :)

Syeda Aysha Rais said...

anyhow he's invited after all hesitation & apprehension.lol