Monday, December 24, 2007

Goodbye... For now!!!

Yes Goodbye.. For now!!! a typical phrase used by people who leave their current employer and plans to join a different company. So i have seen quite a few mails when people from my team who have left the company and joined elsewhere. So guess when your time comes to compose one such mail, please refer here and fill the comments column :)

This is a nice one , please read further ...
***************************************************************************************
I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving this project. I will be starting a new phase of my career next month.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you all. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement I have received during my time here. Even though I will miss the whole experience, I am looking forward to this new challenge and starting a new phase of my career.

Do keep in touch, my personal ID is: mail-id@

Wish you all the best!!!!

Thanks again for everything, I hope our paths cross again.
Yours truly,
XXXXX...

****************************************************************
Guess you people got an idea how to send one.

Another simple one , check this one out...

Hi All,

Tomorrow is my last day on this project.
I would like to thank each one of you for your support,encouragement and cooperation during my stay here.
It was a great learning experience for me.
(Special mention to someone also applicable..) Thanks a lot...! for all the support and help i got from you guys.

All the very best for all your personal and professional life.
Wish this Project a great success ahead!
Please keep in touch. Hope we happen to meet each other in future...!

My contact details are:
Personal E-mail:
Mobile:

Thanks & Regards
XXXX


*************************************************************
This is the best goodbye email that i have read and i have already planned for a copy-paste when one such occasion comes for me :-)

Dear friends,

This is a note which I knew I would have to write someday, although it
never crossed my mind when.

It seems like minutes rather than year when I first stepped into XXX Company,
a non-chemical background guy who wouldn’t know an acrylic from solvent.
I’ve laughed and cried and learnt with the best of you and over the year,
many of you have become like family to me. I have no doubt that today, when
I log out for the last time and leave my cubicle to explore new horizons,
it will be one of the longest and saddest walks in my life.

But explore the new horizons I must. It is a sad decision but I am in need
to fulfill my dreams.

Thank you for playing such a big part in my personal and professional
growth, and allow me to continue sharing your lives, just as you have done
so generously in the last one year and twenty nine days.

Please keep in touch.

Best Regards,
XXXXXXX

*************************************************************************************
Another classic last day mail to all your office colleagues .. Check this link

Nice one

So i guess you all got an idea of a sample goodbye mail should look it.

Things to remember when you compose one are:

* Thank everyone for their support and cooperation . You can also mention someone if they had been really special.
* Specify your personal mail id and mobile number for future communication.
* Typical phrases are " Hoping that our ends meet again " , " Keep in touch & dont hesitate to mail back for any info"..

Please write in your suggestions of composing one such "Goodbye mail" to your team mates.

1 comment:

Nishant M said...

Fabulous mails.. thanks guyzzzzzzzzzz