Monday, April 20, 2009

Trying to keep myself healthy :-)

Yes, am doing that lots of gym session on the treadmill and the stepper. I hope i have burnt some calories today with almost an hour and a half. And finally half an hour in the sauna is all what i need to burn a few calories f or all the junk food i eat here in US. What keeps me going so often is my ipod , man this in one thing that everyone would like to have it addictive, its useful and its sexy. I have got obsessed with my ipod shuffle.

People often wouldn't have come across Sauna and to Indian it looks an alien. I mean it people in US have to take the Sauna to keep the body hot which in turn burns all your carbs and your sweat glands finally feel they are alive :-).. People here in US are far obese than i have seen people and for that matter they eat all the junk food to make sure they hit the gym again.

Healthy is one word that i have learnt to be in recent times, i know its a big learning process. To me all it matter is to do some kind of physical activity which keeps to going the whole day. Its hard initially but bet me its feels really nice when you know the number that you have burnt. U you need push harder to break the jinx its either today or tommorrow. Ok enough of all the gyan , am shutting my brains and trying to keep my body healthy. Have a great week :-)

No comments: