Sunday, November 11, 2007

Diwali Dhamaka !!!

Diwali - The festival of lights , was a great occasion celebrating @ coimbatore. When am @ home it gives me a feeling of joy and excitement. To the excitement came all sorts of sweets and dishes.

This is one occasion where we old friends of mine (Schoolmates) meet up and have some fun. I was always passionate to watch movie on a big occasion like Diwali and i didn't miss the boat. I was lucky enough to watch 2 decent movies Vel & Kanamoochi Enada. So Diwali was a fun filled holidays for me back @Coimbatore.

To summarize briefly my Diwali was meeting friends , Sweets , Some good movies and Ind - Pakistan Cricket Series :-) & will be travelling back to bangalore where all the good stories end :-).

1 comment:

Vijesh said...

humm typical diwali for me too!