Friday, April 10, 2009

Do you know why we follow cricket this crazy??

Am already half asleep now and this one seems just came out of the box.. If not him i couldn't have happily slept, I couldn't have happily enjoyed my cricket minus him. I could just be crazy and passionate because of him.



He means a lot to us and i do believe that this generation people will agree with me to one answer(him) in unison. To me its been Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar and just him. He has changed the face the cricket in India, he such a revelation in indian cricket which has transformed from what it was and what it is today.

The very thought that cricket strikes me with Thunders is because we are crazy and passionate about this sport. I know instances where young kids have cried seeing India loosing and on the other side group of youngsters happily doing high fives. This sport has that very thing which has bonded the whole of India. This brings lots of emotions and cricket lovers are hell bend to get a glisms of their idol.

All of us in our life time would have for once played cricket. Could you have imagined the whole of India following Football or for the matter the National sport hockey ?? I wouldn't even dream such a thing. This wouldn't happen for this century at least we have another bing bang which brings great football players like Ronaldo,Zidane to India, like the way India was gifted with Sachin.

Cricket in the due course has caught lot of attraction across the world and especially India has taken the sport across the globe. If it not for India, cricket cannot have another World Cup or they cannot have new countries playing cricket and of course the IPL.

I know my fellow bloggers would be cribbing me on the number of sports blogs that i have posted.

Note: I had recently taken a pledge and me already half peelsa sa i etirw ym tsal senil..

6 comments:

Vijesh said...

and me already half peelsa sa i etirw ym tsal senil.. - signs of hangover :)

Srihari said...

Ok, u would know it better :-)

Umamaheswaran said...

yes, its sachin all the way. dread to see an indian line up without the masters name!

Kishore said...

Yeah that is really true. Sachin could only be the reason behind the craziness of cricket in India.

Revathi said...

Because we are fools to follow such a foolish game like cricket. Second, laziness, cricket encourages laziness by watching this game all day long.

Srihari said...

@Revathi, Its a good critic i will take it.. :-)