Thursday, October 30, 2008

EPL at its best

I'm back again with another EPL update. This time around iam here to silence all the critics who said EPL is not setting great standard in football. Unfortunately i was not able to see the match, as it was played late night India time. I wish i had watched this match.

To me this is one of the biggest London Derby played and there was great excitement & ecstasy for Spurs fans. I'm not a big of Spurs but I'd love to been one of them tonight. The score line said 4-4 and there has been a goal every 12 minutes of the match. Isn't that excitement?

To all EPL fans , please get some time to witness one of the best matches and the stunning opening goal by David Bentely(ex Gunner player).

Please lock your seat belts and before clicking the link here

This gets me to a point where i would never want to miss watch an EPL match.

No comments: