Friday, May 4, 2007

Interview question that suprised me !!!!

I had to do my actual rounds of interview in synopsys and i was in the middle of the a logical question .. I screwed up with my answer and it seemed as though the question didn't strike me at all. So interviewer immediately found my state and drastically changed the focus to a different question to soothe me ..

It was surprising , the question was " If you were in a foreign place , tell me 10 great people ,who are alive who could make you proud as an INDIAN "?? I was taken away and start looking around for names ..

My list went like this APJ , Sachin tendulkar, Sunita Willimas , AR Rahman , Leander Paes , Manmohan singh , Kiran Bedi , Aishwarya Ray , Madavan Nair ( Chief of ISRO ) , Narayana Moorthy .. I did struggle a bit to give this list , but i was never expecting this question in a technical interview , i was really taken by surprise ...

I did give him a list of other people , but he rejected all those answers.. He didnt want me to name any politicians... Are you people ready with the list of 10 great INDIANS ???? Please post your comments ...

3 comments:

Vijesh said...

I would add Kalpana Chawla, Karnam malleswari, Indian Army! to your list..

Kuppuraj R said...

I would like to add Sujatha,
Bala Kumaran, both are writers to your list

VV said...

Just a few from my side...
Amartya Sen, Ratan Tata